1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halong cruise tours- Halong Bay Tours

Discussion in 'Asia - South-East, Asia Islands & Peninsula Travel' started by Adancopper, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Hi,
    Next week, I have bussiness in Hanoi, Vietnam during a week, i have only 1 day break, i want to visit Halong Bay and enjoy cruise one night. Any recommendation about how to get halong bay from hanoi and what's best cruise in there.?
    Thanks a lot

2. If you want to travel around Halong with 1 day, i think it is impossiable beacuse you spend 4 hrs to Halong from Hanoi. Furthermore, the best way to explore Halong is cruise which you should overnight. Vietnam Tour Booking is travel agency which i booked tour for my family last year with Halong Charming Cruise. It's quite reasonable and good services.Beisdes you can find more at Tripadvisor and Lonelyplanet which can provide reviews and suitable itinerary for you Happy travels!

3. 1 day is very short trip for you, you need extra time to do the trip to Halong Bay.

4. From Hanoi to Halong bay, you can combination between excellent Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and Indochina Junk. Get friendly Pick-up from Hanoi airport, pamper yourselves in an elegant hotel in the heart of the city center and Sail with tranquil sound of Bai Tu Long Bay wind and water….