Hidden gem of India

In India The hidden gem of Kashmir is Chandanwari. Tucked away in the majestic Himalayas and just a short distance from Pahalgam, Chandanwari is a paradise for nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts alike. Its pristine beauty, tranquil atmosphere, and a wide range of activities make it a must-visit destination in Kashmir. Whether you're trekking through its scenic trails, picnicking amidst lush meadows, sightseeing by the Lidder River, or indulging in adventure sports, Chandanwari the hidden gem of Kashmir offers an unforgettable experience for all who visit.

Last edited by a moderator:
in india if i say in my view. Kerala is my hidden gem in india if you see the backwaters of kerala lush greenery area oh ho ho ...very adrastic ..speechless if you see the natures god's own country from your eyes....
must visit in india , hidden gem of india is kerala...

in India, if I may express so. Kerala is my secret treasure in India. It's a must-see destination that is hidden gem worthy of exploration. If you view the beautiful, green backwaters of Kerala, you'll be left breathless and amazed by the sight of God's own land, nature.

Back