How can we enjoy our traveling when there’s a lot of rain?

YashGoda

1. Run to Your Terrace/ Road and Welcome the Rain.
  2. Go to the Lawn or Backyard and Dance Madly in Rain.
  3. Open the Window or Visit Your Balcony.
  4. Enjoy a Long Drive with Your Beloved One When it's Drizzling Around.
  5. Walk the Road in Rain with Umbrella and Rubber Boots.
  6. Sail Your Tiny Boats in Rain Water.
  7. Just Feel the Raindrops.

I hope these come to off, on your travel.

Thank you for sharing all these tips! Traveling by train is nice, but it depends on the country. It is comfortable and very fast. I live in Europe so whenever I have to travel long-distance I choose the train because I like enjoying the views around me. The airplane doesn't allow you to see all the beauty of nature or big cities while traveling. I travel by train only in Europe, because trains are usually not good at all in other countries. I remember Costa rica. Their trains are miserable, but at least I enjoyed the tour form Costaricafocus.com and taking photos of wild birds.

Last edited:
  1. Run to Your Terrace/ Road and Welcome the Rain.
  2. Go to the Lawn or Backyard and Dance Madly in Rain.
  3. Open the Window or Visit Your Balcony.
  4. Enjoy a Long Drive with Your Beloved One When it's Drizzling Around.
  5. Walk the Road in Rain with Umbrella and Rubber Boots.
  6. Sail Your Tiny Boats in Rain Water.
  7. Just Feel the Raindrops.

I hope these come to off, on your travel.
Absolutely love these rain-filled ideas! Dancing in the rain, a romantic drive, or sailing tiny boats - each suggestion brings joy. Rainy days can be so magical, creating unforgettable moments. Cheers to embracing the beauty of the rain!

Embrace the rain! Enjoy indoor activities like visiting museums, trying local cuisine, or attending cooking classes. Pack waterproof gear for outdoor adventures like jungle treks or exploring waterfalls. And don't forget to relax with a good book or indulge in a spa day during the downpour.

When faced with rainy weather during travel in Vietnam, there are still plenty of enjoyable activities to pursue. Embrace the opportunity to explore vibrant markets like Ben Thanh Market and Dong Xuan Market, where you can spend hours browsing unique souvenirs and sampling local delicacies without worrying about the rain.
Additionally, consider indoor activities such as visiting museums, art galleries, or cultural centers to immerse yourself in Vietnam's rich history and heritage. Take a cooking class to learn how to prepare traditional Vietnamese dishes, or indulge in a spa day for some relaxation and pampering.
If you're feeling adventurous despite the rain, you can still experience the thrill of outdoor activities by opting for guided tours or excursions that are rain-proof. Alternatively, use the rainy weather as an opportunity to unwind and recharge for the rest of your trip.
While rain may alter your plans, it doesn't have to dampen your spirits. With a bit of flexibility and creativity, you can still enjoy a memorable and fulfilling travel experience in Vietnam, rain or shine.

Back